Criteria and Eligibility
COMPETENCIES:The ideal fellows will be highly motivated and talented Nepali youths living abroad and in Nepal, who are passionate about Nepal’s development with the goal of leveraging their outstanding credentials, analytical abilities, and professional and academic networks to find practical solutions to solve our nation’s challenges.d
Have high academic achievement (rigorous university, high GPA, coursework rigor)with a Masters in Economics, Finance, Public Policy, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture or related fields. Undergraduates with exceptional academic and research work are also eligible to apply to the progam. The exact qualifications vary according to the projects but significant work experience will be accepted in lieu of academic qualifications.
- Policy analysis and research work in international or national setting
- Passion, interest and a personal sense of Daayitwa for Nepal’s development
- Demonstrated leadership or active participation in Nepal-related initiatives or issues
- Masters completed with relevant 1-3 years work experience
- Legislative bill analysis
- Focused research experience
- Demonstrated leadership in university, community or in professional field
The fellow has to be available for the three month fellowship period in Nepal, from June to August 2017.
You can mail us the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.